In these challenging times Tandem and Agova, are here to support your organization to stabilize operations, maintain business continuity, and take advantage of growth opportunities coming out of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Through a partnership with Prospero, we are offering a COVID-19 support package to Zambian SMEs which includes:
- health and safety training
- business continuity plannings
- strategy workshops
- identifying new growth opportunities
In order to make the package accessible in these challenging times, fees are being reduced and subsidised. Click here to fill in the COVID-19 support request form and engage with us.
Is your business ready for COVID-19?
Conduct this free COVID-19 readiness rapid assessment to find out!
Interested in staying up to date with the latest information on COVID-19 in Zambia?
Join our COVID-19 Action group on Whatsapp to receive updates and helpful information.
More about Getting ahead of the curve
Tandem Circular Consulting and Agova have joined forces to leverage their expertise and experience across a range of sectors in Zambia (Agriculture, Mining, Renewable Energy, Industrial, FMCG, Financial, FinTech). The collaboration has resulted in the development of a framework covering COVID-19 business support and recovery services that address cross-sectoral challenges organizations are currently facing.
To access these resources click here
Tandem Circular Consulting works with companies in Zambia and in the region to research, plan and implement sustainable business practices following circular economy principles. This does not only have a positive environmental and societal impact; this also gives companies a competitive edge and profitability gains. The circular economy is one of the answers to sustainably use natural resources and to prevent rising global issues such as COVID-19.
Agova provides expert consultancy services specialized in creating shared value between businesses and their environment. Since 2011, Agova has been delivering management and technical expertise to businesses in Zambia to further the expansion of business models and norms that increase economic, social and environmental prosperity.
Unplanned events can have a devastating effect on organizations. Learn about the resources available to help you respond to the challenges related to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Preparedness Process
0. Business continuity plan
Protect your People
1. Staff safety training
2. Enabling staff to work remotely
3. Managing & motivating staff remotely
4. Staff safety in operations
5. Restructure your operation
6. Supply chain stability
7. Distribution & sales stability
An initiative for the Zambian Seed Industry, Enabled by:
Respond effectively to COVID-19 challenges
Learn about COVID-19 and understand how you can keep your staff and their families safe.
Get ready for the pandemic and ensure business stability by making a business continuity plan
Keep your staff safe: conduct training on health and safety, promote safety measures in the office or on-site, and work remotely as much as possible
Restructure your operations, to be able to continue production with a minimum of delays
Protect yourself and others from getting sick
There has been widespread misinformation about how you can contract COVID-19, treat it, or how you can avoid getting the virus. To find out what is true and what is not, take a look at this information page from the World Health Organization.
The resources below are available for download to be used for training and workshops to support you and your team to prepare for COVID-19. They are free to use, please reference Tandem Circular Consulting and Syngenta Seedcare.
This roadmap outlines the steps of the planning process:
0. PLANNING – Roadmap to Readiness for Zambia wide support.pdf
Use this checklist to identify what has already been achieved and what still needs to be done:
0. PLANNING – Business response checklist v1.0.pdf
Health & Safety Resources
Use these resources below to train and inform your people on how to stay safe in times of COVID-19
1. PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE – Staff health and safety training – powerpoint with videos.pptx
1. PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE – Staff health and safety training – powerpoint without videos.pdf”
1. PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE – Staff health and safety training – field training guidance.pdf
Operational restructuring resources
Zambian Regulations and Updates
Zambia Coronavirus Statistics
COVID-19 in Zambia
The Ministry of Health Zambia recommends following the 5 golden rules
Maintain social distancing
Wash your hands with soap or sanitizer
If you develop symptoms call the hotline (909) or seek medical attention
This document provides more detail on Zambia’s approach to COVID-19:
Travel into Zambia
This document outlines the requirements for travelers coming into Zambia via airports as of July 27th:
News & Announcements
- Government to train health care providers in maternal care, over 800,000 women become pregnant yearly-Kasonka
- Government hands over Kanongesha min-hospital in Mwinilunga
- Measles cases rise in Chinsali
- Erring nursing schools risk recruitment suspension-Kasonka
- TB still major public health concern-Masebo
- Government plans to upgrade certain hospitals-Masebo
- PEPFAR reaffirms commitment to support Zambia’s fight against HIV/AIDS with US$390 million
- Public Protector Zambia calls for establishment of more Mental Hospitals to decongest Chainama
- Discrimination against TB patients worry community health officer
- Government procures 8,000 oxygen cylinders for distribution to various health facilities across the country.
For the latest updates, follow the Ministry of Health Zambia
via Twitter: https://twitter.com/mohzambia
or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mohzambia/